[Pictured is a stack of books on my blue porch railing with my neighborhood in the background. The books are those listed below except All You Can Ever Know and Miracle Creek are not pictured.]
I previously posted about this challenge and posted my TBR but the basic idea is to read at least one book by an Asian author per month in 2019 (for a total of 12). As of now I have technically completed the challenge but, of course, plan to continue reading Asian Lit throughout the year. I also posted this to Instagram but it was before I read Miracle Creek, which is why it’s not pictured in the photo.
1. Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan
2. Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
3. Interment by Samira Ahmed
4. Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie
5. Everyone’s an Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too by Jonny Sun
6. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
7. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
8. The Unwinding of the Miracle by Julie Yip-Williams
9. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
10. What the Eyes Don’t See by Mona Hanna-Attisha
11. All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung (from the library)
12. Miracle Creek by Angie Thomas
Have you read any amazing books by Asian authors this year?