[Pictured is a stack of books on a dark wood nightstand with fake pink flowers poking out the the right. The books are: Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel, Juliet Takes a Breath, Morning Star, A Long Way Down, The Unwinding of the Miracle, Tinderbox, and Pachinko.]
Wow it has been months since I’ve posted! I got busy and then the longer it had been since I posted, the harder it seemed to to come back. Instagram is my first love when it comes to the book community but I really do want to try and immerse myself more in the blog community. As an easy way to dive back in I’m here to let you all know what I read in June!
- A Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds. I listened to this one on audio on my way down to Book Con but was able to purchase a physical copy there to have the author sign! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton (free ebook from the author/ NetGalley) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee. I mostly listened on audio. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Death Note Vol. 12 by Ohba Tsugumi. ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Tinderbox by Robert W. Fieseler. ⭐⭐⭐
- Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller on audio. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Jesus’ Son by Denis Johnson on audio. ⭐⭐.5
- The Unwinding of the Miracle by Julie Yip-Williams. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
As far as my goals for this year, I am right on track for almost all of them! I will probably do an update post soon. I think out of these books, Pachinko was probably my favorite and I will be doing a full review in a couple of days. I’m going to try and write out full reviews for others but do let me know if there’s any you would specifically want my thoughts on!