I have to say, I’m pretty disappointed with my reading this month. I am not very good at following TBRs and I got into a reading slump at the end of the month. Any reading is good reading but I was planning to read more books by Indigenous authors. I only read one though I am a chunk through The Round House by Louise Erdrich.
[Pictured is a stack of books (The Bluest Eye; The Creeping Shadow; Hey, Kiddo; The Birchbark House; The New Jim Crow; Fence Vol. 1) in front of a tv displaying Fireplace In Your Home on Netflix]
- The Birchbark House by Louise Erdrich ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan (audio/ebook) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Dagger in the Dark by Jonathan Stroud (short story on ebook) ⭐⭐⭐
- The Creeping Shadow by Jonathan Stroud ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Hey, Kiddo by Jarrett J. Krosoczka ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The New Jim Crow (audiobook/library book) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fence, Vol. 1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do you ever carry over some of the books from your previous month’s TBR? I will definitely be doing that for my November TBR.